Before requesting support, please ensure that you are aware of our fund allocation process and that you fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Your application will be processed only if you fulfil this criteria.
There are two ways to request for support:
- Primarily through your national focal point.
- In case you cannot reach your national focal point, by submitting a request to the Secretariat of the Fund. Someone will contact you to take your case forward.
1) Contact your national focal point
For Burundi: Forum pour le Renforcement de la Société Civile (FORSC)
For Democratic Republic of Congo
- National Coalition of Human Rights Defenders Kenya (NCHRD- K)
P. O. Box 26309-00100
+ 254 712 632 390
- Protection International
P.O. Box 51189-00100
+ 254 020 386 0574 ou + 254 020 522 3281 ou + 254 735 798 037
For Rwanda: Ligue des Droits de le Personne dans la Région des Grands-Lacs (LDGL)
For Tanzania: Tanzania Human Rights Defenders Coalition (THRDC)
For Uganda: National Coalition of Human Rights Defenders Uganda (NCHRD-U)
- c/o Human Rights Network Uganda (HURINET-U)
P.O. Box 21265 – Kampala
+ 256 414 286 923
2) If you are unable to reach your national focal point, contact the Fund regional office
Use the online Request for Support Form:
One of our dedicated staff will contact you shortly.
You can also download the Request for Support Form and send it to email@example.com.